Wind

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

compo

Veteran
I am sick of the wind blowing everytime I go out. It's hard enough peddling without butting into a headwind. I have never known so much wind as we have had over the last few months. I get told it's character building. I think I would rather stay a reprobate.:cold:

Brandane

Legendary Member
I am sick of the wind blowing everytime I go out. It's hard enough peddling without butting into a headwind. I have never known so much wind as we have had over the last few months. I get told it's character building. I think I would rather stay a reprobate.:cold:

+1.
We get a lot of rain too, as an added bonus. When does it stop building our character and just let us enjoy our cycling? :sad:

Edge705

Low gear high cadence and a firm grip on the handle bars that's the way to beat it.

Blinking stuff we get it daily on the coast and it dominates the cycle talk at work I do think we are owed a respite though Ive never known it to go on for so long it must be 2 months without a clear day apart from the frost ridden days with no cloud.

jim55

Guru
when i go to work theres a headwind pretty much every day ,and its a nitemare (gen sw )and on the route home its not even as if its helping ,,seems to b a bit breezy early and by the time i go home the wind has died down and its gen raining ,,i really cant wait to enjoy the ride in the morning again:rolleyes:

Nearly there

Veteran
Ok who turned on the wind machine?Just got up from my post night shift kip and its proper howling out with rain in the mix totally different to when I was coming home at 7am.

Top Bottom