1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windy

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by wafflycat, 9 Jan 2008.

1. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

All CC folk up in Scottishland ok after the windy weather? Lekkie off, damage to property in many parts due to wind according to the news.

2. magnatom

magnatom Guest

OK here. Although I did see that some wheelie bins had been blown around a bit and slightly damaged some cars and there were a few branches around on the roads.

No chance I was going out on the bike in that!;)

3. LLB

LLB Guest

That means the wind farms up that way will be off line - what a waste of energy !

4. graham56

graham56 Veteran

S`nuff ta blae the lugs off yer.

5. Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

On every street corner there's a Marilyn Monroe-esque scene with kilts and main bridges are closed. Definitely not biking weather though.

6. MichaelM

MichaelM Veteran

Pull youself together man. It's grand out there. I've just done my usual 2 hr ride in approx 2:30 :biggrin:

7. papercorn2000

papercorn2000 Senior Member

Couldn't sleep through a combination of the noise and the fear that the big tree in the front garden was going to make an appearance in my bedroom. Wimped out of riding in!

8. No damage apart from my specs, which were blown off my face, left lens lost :biggrin: