Winter Cycling 3/4 length Bib Shorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Since it's getting colder I've been looking to replace my old Dhb 3/4 length roubaix bib shorts, however it seems wiggle have no winter stock.

Do you have any recommendations for 3/4 length winter bibs other than dhb?

Prendas stock a variety and offer excellent customer service with tons of advise.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I had seen them somewhere, was looking for the DHB ones cause i heard they were decent but wiggle dont seem to have them till atleast later this month :boxing:

Also noticed that they were out of stock as was going to order a new pair.
So thought bugger it. Went for a pair of Shutt VR Bib knicks instead. More expensive buy bloody good quality.

ceejayh

I had seen them somewhere, was looking for the DHB ones cause i heard they were decent but wiggle dont seem to have them till atleast later this month :boxing:

Me too, I was after the DHB ones but I need some as soon as and can't be bothered waiting until the end of the month.

Col5632

Guru
Also noticed that they were out of stock as was going to order a new pair.
So thought bugger it. Went for a pair of Shutt VR Bib knicks instead. More expensive buy bloody good quality.

Where from and how much?

Me too, I was after the DHB ones but I need some as soon as and can't be bothered waiting until the end of the month.

I'm beginning to think the same as I'm beginning to feel the cold in my shorts and i only own 2 pairs of shorts and winter aldi trousers and neither are great for cooler weather lol

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Where from and how much?

From Schutt VR (tap into google)
They cost £99... far too expensive I know.. but I already have a pair of their bib shorts and the quality is second to none.

musa

Über Member
get decent quality bib longs....castelli are quite good as well..winter kit probable be in shops by end of the month

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
For 3/4 I just chuck on knee warmers under my bib shorts. For the really cold stiff bib longs should suffice ?
Where from and how much?

I'm beginning to think the same as I'm beginning to feel the cold in my shorts and i only own 2 pairs of shorts and winter aldi trousers and neither are great for cooler weather lol

Colin DHB Roubaix bibs were quite good, warm at low temps but they don`t seem to have them now. Cheaper shorts I find are that bit thinner, you only notice the difference when you shell out for more expensive ones! Currently in the market for another pair of bib shorts as I have wore out the Dare 2b shorts, only 3 months old and not impressed with the quality albeit they fit great!

Col5632

Guru
For 3/4 I just chuck on knee warmers under my bib shorts. For the really cold stiff bib longs should suffice ?

Colin DHB Roubaix bibs were quite good, warm at low temps but they don`t seem to have them now. Cheaper shorts I find are that bit thinner, you only notice the difference when you shell out for more expensive ones! Currently in the market for another pair of bib shorts as I have wore out the Dare 2b shorts, only 3 months old and not impressed with the quality albeit they fit great!

Just seen these, might be worth a shot

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/dhb-aeron-race-34-cycling-bib-short/

I'm not really looking for something for winter as such more the autumn mornings

Top Bottom