Winter Cycling gear for sale more items added

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve T

Veteran
I know its August but I'm having a clear out of my (mainly) winter cycling gear. The majority was bought last year from Aldi in their winter cycling event and doubt if hardly any of it has been worn more than 4-5 times and the Crane winter tights are unworn.
So here goes:-

Crane pro range tights very good quality but I bought some bib ones which I like better. Unworn and if I could find the receipt would return cost £25 so £15 posted.

All prices subject to negotiation, discount for bulk buying and Guys remember this cheery thought...
Winter is just around the corner. See last post for picture of more items

Attachments

• CIMG0009.JPG
    CIMG0009.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 26
  • CIMG0011.JPG
    CIMG0011.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 25
  • CIMG0020.JPG
    CIMG0020.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I've got several of those bits myself and can vouch for the softshells and the yellow rain jacket being much better than cheap from Aldi would suggest. They last well, are comfy, the soft shells do a good job of keeping even quite prolonged rain showers out and they've all got good deep and at least one decent quality zip pocket, plenty of room for wallet phone, bit of kit and more.

OP
OP
S

Steve T

Veteran
will any of the jackets pack down to squash into a small saddle bag? Cheers.
I have an aldi running jacket in a large completely unworn which packs into its own bag, Black in colour. I'd like £8 posted for it. Can send you a picture if you pm me your email I bought it for the hat and gloves included with it.

OP
OP
S

Steve T

Veteran
John the Canuck,
Bank transfer is fine, also have a branded cycling top (owayo I think) with my mates company Commvault on it worn it twice but too big it supposed to be XXL but you know Italian sizes so is more XL than XXL,£7 for that too if you are interested. can sen you a picture if you pm me your email.

Last edited:

John the Canuck

..a long way from somewhere called Home..
John the Canuck,
Bank transfer is fine, also have a branded cycling top (owayo I think) with my mates company Commvault on it worn it twice but too big it supposed to be XXL but you know Italian sizes so is more XL than XXL,£7 for that too if you are interested. can sen you a picture if you pm me your email.

interested in the top...............thanks
email address sent by PM now
john

Top Bottom