Winter glasses

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

missfire

Hi,

Can anyone recommend some glasses with removable lenses that I can use in dark winter days. I have a small head, and I am on a small budget as well. Are there womens specific glasses available?
Thanks.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Cycling glasses, then look at Aldi or Decathlon. Also Bolle do a number of safety specs that are ideal for cycling.

One other option is look on ebay for cycling glasses. Some are from china and are Oakley copies. I've got a set, come with about 6 different lenses and were about £12.

OP
OP
M

missfire

Thanks for the info. I don't mind spending 20-30 pounds if I know they will last. I guess I am looking for some lenses that will be OK on dark days, overcast days and full sunlight. Does that make 3 lense types? I had not thought of Decathlon, I will give them a go.

Gez73

Veteran
Hello there and welcome, Bolle Tracker with the Yellow lenses for me. Great for cold /wet weather and anti-fog/mist too which is handy for Winter. Snug fit and come with wraparound adjustable strap too. The arms don't come off though, so if you want to use the strap you need to use the arms too. Unlikely to matter to helmet wearing if you wear one. Less than a tenner too from eBay.
I have many pairs of glasses but spend the vast majority of the year in yellow tinted lenses anyway.
https://www.google.co.uk/#q=bolle+tracker+2

U

User6179

Sports direct do a muddy fox pair that come with four different pairs of lenses for £10.

I bought those Roadrider and broke them changing the lenses before I had chance to use them , cheap shoot , the Aldi ones I have had 4 years but lost the dark lenses for them on a ride so tried the muddy fox ones.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
I bought those Roadrider and broke them changing the lenses before I had chance to use them , cheap s*** , the Aldi ones I have had 4 years but lost the dark lenses for them on a ride so tried the muddy fox ones.
Cheap sh## indeed Ed, but four changes of lens a cloth and a soft case to keep it all in....can't be bad!

jay clock

Massive member
Those are excellent and tick all the boxes, 5 lens types.... http://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/sp/ro...sses-kuota-5-lense-system-glasses/kuotzgla200

Top Bottom