Winter Gloves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

walker

Its getting to that time of year and I'm gunna need new gloves (My other ones ripped just in the dying week's of winter)

i was looking at getting some around £25 and was lookign into the adidas range, Anyone got any veiws on these or recomend some others?

Hugo15

Über Member
I got some Altura Night Vision ones last year. Was pleased with them. Kept my hands warm and dry. They also have long cuffs to stop drafts going up your sleeve.

Noodley

I bought Endura Tundra gloves last year. They were too warm for the mild days and although the waterproofing worked I still got wet hands due to sweating.

They came into their own on the (very few) really really cold days.

I'll keep them for real cold, and use mitts the rest of the time.

I've got some specialized winter gloves which are great when it's really cold. I'm still wearing mitts at the moment and just starting to think about wearing full-finger gloves. Sweaty fingers are 'orrible.

GrahamG

Guru
I find winter gloves far too warm for most of the winter months and just supplement summer long finger gloves (cheapo MTB from Decathlon!) with a fleece liner. I've got some planet-x ones that are great but get a bit sweaty unless you're close to freezing.

tomb1960

Another vote for Altura night visions here, but does anyone else find their hands get quite sweaty in them or is that just me?

Top Bottom