Winter tights recommendations for the shorter legged rider

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tin Pot

Guru
hi

I'm wanting a pair of winter full length tights but all that I have seen or tried have been way too long in the leg.

I usually take a large size but my inside leg is only c.29 inch and the standard seems to be around 33 inch!

I had a similar issue with leg warmers and in the end bought knee warmers which do fit all the way to the ankle!!!! ( no laughing at the back there!)

Any recommendations for a short legged bloke?

I use Sportful size large with no problems.

Hyslop

Veteran
hi

I'm wanting a pair of winter full length tights but all that I have seen or tried have been way too long in the leg.

I usually take a large size but my inside leg is only c.29 inch and the standard seems to be around 33 inch!

I had a similar issue with leg warmers and in the end bought knee warmers which do fit all the way to the ankle!!!! ( no laughing at the back there!)

Any recommendations for a short legged bloke?
My problem was exactly the same,29 inch legs and all I could find locally were longs that truly were...long.I could have gone online and taken a chance I know but Id rather buy that sort of item having seen and tried it,and,I wanted them sharpish.For me,in the end,the solution was to ring Prendas and get some advice.So,thats what I did, and as usual with Prendas,there they were next day.They are a superb fit,comfortable,good pad,and two years on still look good.Worth a try if you continue to struggle to find a pair.

Yazzoo

Just get a pair of what you want and have them a bit wrinkled at the ankle, thats what I do. I havent been arrested by the fashion police yet and they're not flapping about.

This ^^

Another short legged one here, all mine are too long. I either have shorts and leg warmers which start way higher up my leg than a normal person, or longs that are either to the arch of my feet or folded at the ankle - covered with an overshoe and no-ones the wiser!

Top Bottom