Wireless in-ear earphones

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Any recommendations please. Under £70 preferably, with different earpiece sizes. Probably not ones that hook over the lugholes, want quick and easy to use. To plug into iPhone 6s/ elderly iPod
Cheers

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I got a pair of these from Argos the other week.
https://www.argos.co.uk/product/700...lj0siMuRBcIwm2wMhR0LPqy-iyKN4caxoCcecQAvD_BwE
Work great. Easy to recharge.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
I use AirPods on long rides and or the turbo. At work I use Beats X. They are very clever little things. Check out YouTube.

Both over your budget but do consider. My excuse is that I use them all the time. You can also pop into any Apple store and try them all out first. They also have options closer to your budget.

Last edited:

Slioch

Guru
I know you specified "in ear" headphones, but would you consider bone conducting, where you can listen to your music but still hear what's going on around you?

I'm considering pulling the trigger on a pair of these.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I know you specified "in ear" headphones, but would you consider bone conducting, where you can listen to your music but still hear what's going on around you?

I'm considering pulling the trigger on a pair of these.
I don’t want to hear what’s going on. For use in office, public transport, gym with loud music! Never on bike

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I use AirPods on long rides and or the turbo. At work I use Beats X. They are very clever little things. Check out YouTube.

Both over your budget but do consider. My excuse is that I use them all the time. You can also pop into any Apple store and try them all out first. They also have options closer to your budget.
The AirPods are heinously over priced and look stupid :biggrin: (although I do have lots of hair). Also if one breaks or gets lost, you can’t replace

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
For £80?

They do look daft but less so than big headphones!

No. In this case it was free. Long story but with Apple you buy into a service as well as a product. They really understand customer service and after sales experience.

Best Bluetooth earbuds I have as far as far as sound quality, functionality, features and battery life I’ve had. That to me is more important than looks. Despite my egotistical sarcasm, I’m less concerned with my own vanity.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
No. In this case it was free. Long story but with Apple you buy into a service as well as a product. They really understand customer service and after sales experience.

Best Bluetooth earbuds I have as far as far as sound quality, functionality, features and battery life I’ve had. That to me is more important than looks. Despite my egotistical sarcasm, I’m less concerned with my own vanity.
It was a friend who lost one and couldn’t get a replacement which seems pretty poor

Top Bottom