wireless mp3 headphone recommendations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tommy2

Über Member
Can anyone recommend wireless mp3 headphones for running and on the turbo trainer?
I can see some for £100 and some for £9.99 but am kinda after something in between that have reasonable sound quality and stay in the ear when running.

Tin Pot

Guru
I'm using soundpeats

I was a bit dubious at first, but they work great, sound great and haven't fallen out yet.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Ive had much success with Anker Wireless bluetooth headphones that are sold on Amazon.

You can try these for £20. I remember a year or so ago that Sony used to make a similar pair that came with 8GB built in memory for you to shove all your music on so you could just get out there and run without having to worry about having another device on you to stream music from.... Cant find that model no more but most joggers carry their mobile phones or mp3 players with them in a small armband so i guess you could do the same

I use plantronics backbeat fits. Not bad music and call sound quality, good battery life when charged (6 hours). The controls for stop, start, skip ffd/bck, volume up/down work well on Android. I wear them running and cycling, rain and shine.

5592205_ra.jpg

Top Bottom