This is why we wait until the end of March or early April to start our riding season. Two days ago we had nearly a foot of snow on the ground. The temperature rose to the mid-50°s F, the wind blew and the sun came out. Despite the picture the snow is nearly gone and we are nearly ready to ride. In fact I would have gone out today but for the wind and 30° F temps.
Anyway, this is my new Trek Domane. I’ll be riding shortly!!