Well done JamesM, don't get overly worried about the time, once you've got some miles in the legs over a few weeks it will come down and the pleasure of commuting will also increase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for all the replies everyone. I've done the route again tonight, I was still a bit stiff from Tuesday but I did it a few minutes quicker than last time. I might aim for three times next week.
Thanks for all the replies everyone. I've done the route again tonight, I was still a bit stiff from Tuesday but I did it a few minutes quicker than last time. I might aim for three times next week.
Good stuff. You will get quicker and more used to it .. is exactly what happened to me: started off 2-3 times a week at the start of the year and now I ride to work all the time, whatever the weather. You end up missing it when you don't do it and then you're into the "do work think you're mad" thread in Beginners before you know it.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.