Wish me luck

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I had one parcel (tried) to be delivered today but i was out ... not sure if it was the shoes or pedals ? but i'l pick it up from the post office tomorrow and hopefully the other parcel will arrive tomorrow as well and i can try them out

Probably riding to the local to shop to stock up on Elastoplast ;)

I will however be having a good practice at clipping in and out whilst leaning against the garage wall

Norm ... at least you've got your clipless moment out of the way now :biggrin:

Simon

Shaun

Founder
Had mine for getting on 2-3 years and still have clipless moments.

Had one this last weekend.

Came to a sudden stop when someone walked out of a tent straight in front of me; inadvertantly leaned just a little too far to the right, and before I knew it I was over on my side and now have a lovely purple bruise on my leg where my bars smacked into it.

Had to laugh though; there can't be many things funnier than a lycra clad lump with a carbon road bike between his legs, lying on his arse in the grass with one foot still clipped in and the other pointing straight up in the air.

Wouldn't be without 'em though - there's no better feeling than being locked into the bike when you want to put the power down.

Cheers,
Shaun :evil:

Have fun, Simon - it's when you relax and think you've mastered the pedals that the clipless moment will hit you! And if you are like me, you won't even be riding but just standing there with one foot clipped in and the rest of you toppling over in slow motion. Heyho, it avoids road rash..

Have had my m520's for a year now and I'm still alive, so it's not that bad really...

peanut

Admin said:
Had to laugh though; there can't be many things funnier than a lycra clad lump with a carbon road bike between his legs, lying on his arse in the grass with one foot still clipped in and the other pointing straight up in the air.

:smile:

depends on whether you're or not you've an audience.;)
I came to a stop on the brow of a hill overlooking a pub carpark full of 100+cyclists taking part in a charity ride. I had unclipped my left foot but failed to notice I was on gravel.

keeled over to the right in perfect slow motion and in a cloud of dust and gravel slid down the slope into the carpark still clipped in :biggrin::blush:

Top Bottom