[withdrawn] Forme Calver CX Sport 54cm Medium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike!

Guru
I've had this bike since October 2014, purchased with a view to it becoming my main commuter and winter training bike. Due to still preferring to use my Hybrid to cycle into town when the weather is grotty and having a few back issues over the winter it hasn't been used a lot (230.7 miles according to strava).

I'm going to be building up a Steel bike for the winter club runs so this is being sold to make room / release funds.

It's in great condition, never been offroad, all cable rub points protected with helli tape when i got it. When cleaning it for these pictures if fell against the stand and scratched the top tube. GUTTED is an understatement. I have included a photo below and will try to touch it in or if the buyer prefers leave it for them to deal with.

Alloy Frame (Full rack and mudguard mounts)
Carbon Fork (Mudguard mounts)
Shimano 105 (10 Speed) Shifters & rear mech
Shimano Tiagra Front Mech
FSA 48/34 (cx) chainset
Tiagra 12/28 Cassette
KMC Chain
Avid BB5 Disc Brakes
Kenda Kwicker 32c tyres (never turned a wheel as i fitted slicks)
Shimano M520 Pedals

I'm 5ft 9" and it's setup for me in the pictures.

£550 or near offer, would prefer collection (Ipswich) but have a box and can post at buyers expense if wanted. Have done it a few times before without issue.

20150621_131149_zps0coar0fw.jpg

20150621_131227_zpsiboypgrq.jpg

20150621_124851_zpsgkw8b3tc.jpg

vickster

Legendary Member

OP
OP
Mike!

Mike!

Guru
Would potentially break this if enough interest for the bits as I could use the shifters, mechs and cassette on my new build

toeknee

Über Member
:sad:

Top Bottom