Woking - anyone out there?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'll be quartered in Woking for a few nights next month (training course, frightfully dull). I don't plan on spending my evenings sitting in my hotel room watching local news and playing with myself. I'll have some wheels with me, so if anyone is around on the evenings of Monday 14th/Tuesday 15th I'm up for a ride.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Chuffy said:
I'll be quartered in Woking for a few nights next month (training course, frightfully dull). I don't plan on spending my evenings sitting in my hotel room watching local news and playing with myself. I'll have some wheels with me, so if anyone is around on the evenings of Monday 14th/Tuesday 15th I'm up for a ride.

i take it woking has some hot local news reporters, or it it just owt in a skirt these days? :angry:

Peter

I'm only about 16 miles from there, could plan a trip out to Boxhill and back, if your up to it? About 40 miles in all, just enough before it gets dark and then you can go back to your hotel and play with yourself :angry:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Peter said:
I'm only about 16 miles from there, could plan a trip out to Boxhill and back, if your up to it? About 40 miles in all, just enough before it gets dark and then you can go back to your hotel and play with yourself :angry:
Or just stay in and fettle your bottom bracket! :sad:

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
Peter said:
That sounds like a plan. I'm a stranger in them parts, so best to pick somewhere easy to meet up. Anyone else up for it?

Top Bottom