Woking/Guildford - London?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Longshot

Guru
Location
Surrey
Does anyone commute from the Woking/Guildford area into London? If so, do you have a good route? Once the weather gets a wee bit warmer I'm thinking of doing some commuting into Lodnon - probably ride in one day and ride out another as I don't really fancy a 50 mile round trip every day!
 

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Location
Portsmouth
Done London-Pompey (and vice versa) multiple times as social/training. Try this (well, the first bit!): http://ridewithgps.com/routes/2120842
 

musa

Guru
Location
Surrey
Done this myself. Its in rides section ill dig it out. Consists of shirt stint in A3 side path which was overgrown last year
 

gary r

Legendary Member
Location
Camberley
I used to do London to light water,central London-Chelsea-Putney-Richmond park- Hampton Court- lower Sunbury-Chertsey-St Anne's Hill- then head towards Woking from there,I used to do this once or twice a week and get the train one way.it was about 30 miles from to the city
 
Top Bottom