Women's Bike Clothing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SallyB

Where do you find the best selection of women’s cycling clothing? I really struggle to find colourful cycling jerseys for women. Most of the products that I see available in the UK are in very basic paneled designs and in fairly bland colours. If anyone has any advice on where to purchase some tops a little bit different then I would welcome it.

vickster

Legendary Member

OP
OP
S

SallyB

Wow thanks - you do have good knowledge of what's out there!! I will take a look at your recommendations and hopefully spend some money!

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
I found a couple of good bright tops by Polaris (I think). I have to be careful with jerseys as they are usually too tight for my hips, and too short (I have a long body). I prefer to bu freeride/mountain biking jerseys, and can never wear a man's jersey without it riding up appallingly.

OP
OP
S

SallyB

I don't mind the Polaris gear but I always try and look for a well designed top rather than something in plain colours. I have come across this brand http://www.twinsix.com/gear/womens-tech which offers different products with interesting colours. However, I do think that nearly £50 plus overseas shipping costs is a little steep. I want to look good on my bike but not that good!!

Thanks to all for your suggestions - keep them coming...!!

OP
OP
S

SallyB

What with the wind & cold this weekend I'll need a ski jacket rather than a cycling jersey!!

Top Bottom