Womens Black Trek T10 Navigator Stolen from outside flat!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rosco63

My girlfriend just bought an almost brand new 17" trek T10 navigator and it was stolen from outside our flat the same day.
It has aluminium mud guards and botranger tyres. It was chained to the railings outside our flat on the fourth floor and what's quite disturbing is you need a fob to get into the block so either the thieves have a key fob or they got in some other way or even worse they live in the block. Who knows? Very annoying and extremely upsetting. We live just behind Columbia road flower market in Shoreditch London a prime bike area.

Do we report this to the police?

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Yes report it, look on gumtree and eBay but in London ESP the area you mention, it is unwise to leave a bike chained outside.

It's a horrible thing having your bike stolen, there's also brick lane on Saturday but if you want to do this, take loads of mates and d lock the bike and wheels and try and get it back. High risk though as bike crims in Lindon can be a very nasty bunch.

Police may not do anything (my exps are the met are useless and obstructive-two very expensive bikes of mine stolen within months) but if you have insurance it needs to be reported...you never know, happens rarely but if it gets recovered the police may call you back. Does she have the frame number written down?

Top Bottom