Womens padded shorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

littlered

Why is there so much padding at the front (the part thats not touching the bike)?
It's my bum that needs the padding not my...well....you...know that part:blush:

Anyone else's shorts the same?

domtyler

Über Member
Don't understand, can you post a photo please?

Tynan

Veteran
aren't there different riding position that put person's anatomy into different contacts with the saddle, blokes' pads come quite high too

oooh, and are you sure you've got them on the right way round?

domtyler

Über Member
Tynan said:
aren't there different riding position that put person's anatomy into different contacts with the saddle, blokes' pads come quite high too

oooh, and are you sure you've got them on the right way round?

I hope you are not suggesting that there is anything amiss with this ladies anatomy? :blush::ohmy::ohmy:

If you ride a road bike or have a slightly more stretched out riding position you'll be grateful for the extra padding. It's not just your bum that needs padding. Your lady frill needs some protection too...:blush:

OP
OP
L

littlered

The lady frill is padded but not all the way up the front of the lady frill;)

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
If you take a more "Aero" position, those parts will touch the saddle (unless you have it angled wayyyyy down) hence, I'm guessing, the apparently superfluous padding of which you speak.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
If you take a more "Aero" position, those parts will touch the saddle (unless you have it angled wayyyyy down) hence, I'm guessing, the apparently superfluous padding of which you speak.

yenrod

Oh, beleive me Cathryn - my bits really have gone NUMB: I know the feeling ;) Until I literally put a hole in the saddle = now its the best things since the bike was invented !

Cathryn said:
Just think how miserable life would be if that part of your anatomy went numb PERMANENTLY!!!!!

Be grateful for the padding!! :biggrin:

yenrod

Oh, beleive me Cathryn - my bits really have gone NUMB: I know the feeling ;) Until I literally put a hole in the saddle = now its the best things since the bike was invented !

Cathryn said:
Just think how miserable life would be if that part of your anatomy went numb PERMANENTLY!!!!!

Be grateful for the padding!! :biggrin:

Top Bottom