Women's shorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
can anyone recommend some women's shorts with a nice chamois pad that doesn't have that horrible sticky stuff on the cuffs of the legs, that really grips. i hate that stuff, feels like its cutting off the circulation.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I don't think you will get shorts without leg grippers, unless you go for baggies. I find that longer shorts with the grippers closer to the knee are less restrictive in that way.

Sakura

I use 2XU compression shorts and tights.

The shorts dont have leg grippers, and dont ride up the leg. They are not made of Lycra, but high density Nylon. They dont have a pad.

Bit pricey. But quality.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
I don't think that Ground Effect shorts have leg grippers - they have one of the comfiest chamois that I've tried and seem to last forever.

Trouble is they come from NZ, though our last order arrived within about 3 days.

Will have a check later for grip later and report back...

ChrisKH

Guru
There was an insert in the last edition of Cycle which had non lycra, non shiny, non gripper cycling shorts for men (not baggies). It had ladies adverts on the other side, but obviously I didn't look at those. I'll dig it out and see if it has any.

Baggy said:
I don't think that Ground Effect shorts have leg grippers - they have one of the comfiest chamois that I've tried and seem to last forever.

Trouble is they come from NZ, though our last order arrived within about 3 days.

Will have a check later for grip later and report back...
<rootles about in laundry basket>
No leg grippers on the Ground Effect Witches Britches. Don't know about their other girly shorts though (the Britches are 3/4 lengths).

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
That's brilliant. thanks guys, i will try them out.

Top Bottom