Wonder what people think of this?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milo

Guru
Ah your stereotypical sun readers forum lovely.

OP
OP
nethalus

nethalus

girofan said:
And I thought Sun subscribers only looked at the pictures!!! :biggrin:;)

I don't subscribe to it. I was looking at a story about a muslim bus driver who kicked off his passengers so he could pray to Mecca. While I was looking at that I just noticed the thing about cyclists.

yenrod

QUOTE -

'26/03/2008 21:23:55
Re:Cyclists versus motorists. Which are worse?
Fúcking cyclist!!... Shoot the fúcking lot of 'em...
You have to dodge them as a pedestrian, you have to dodge them as a motorist
, they come at you the wrong way down one way streets, with a look of defiance or death wish look in their eyes...
I watched a program on the TV about the new cycle traffic cops, who's job it is to catch other cyclists braking the rules of the highway code, blue flashing lights, and a siren, mounted on the handle bars and all pedal-powered...
The police chased cyclists time and time again and fined them on the spot for riding strait through red lights at major junctions in London £60 fine each time they did it, one bike courier got nicked for going through a red light at this junction, was sent on his way, then got nicked again coming back from where had just delivered to, they nicked him at the same junction again for doing the same move as before... £120, more I'm sure than what he earned doing the delivery...'

-------------------------------------------------------

This sort of person is not even worth anything to themselves never mind the motoring community.

I dont drive yet I find my way stifled ALL THE BLEEDING time by car drivers taking their time to clear past myself upon crossing the road...

I could go on !

But I wont.

Keith Oates

Janner
Yenners, the person who wrote that is just a plain idiot and to be completely ignored. Thankfully most car drivers do not think that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom