Wonders of Wessex MTB Tour- volunteers needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

timonya

Hi Guys & Girls,

I am appealing to volunteers to join me on a fantastic ride across Wessex, taking in many ancient sites such as Stonehenge, Avebury, Silbury Hill, plus many others, on Saturday and Sunday the 14th & 15th of June. the route has been diligently researched by myself, but I need to put some group photos up on the website before the tour really kicks off for the summer. The tour would cost £138.00, but I need 7 people to join me on this weekend for free, and all you would need is £16.50 for two night's camping, plus about £25 which will cover you for the meals, plus anything else you might want to buy on route. You can see full details of the tour on the website, which is www.bike-back-in-time.co.uk. Camping equipment is provided, and there will be a minibus transfer back to the point of departure on sunday early evening The distance will be 75 miles for the two days, and will require a fair level of fitness. But I promise you alot of fun, and a fantastic weekend's mountain biking through one of the most beautiful and sacred landscapes in the world.

You would need to get to a farm, just south of Marlborough on the Friday evening, where there is safe parking for the weekend. All details will be given to anyone who is interested. So have a look at the website, and if this looks like your cup of tea, then I'd love to hear from you.

Top Bottom