Woo! Back on the bike tomorrow!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jezston

Über Member
After having no bike for almost three weeks due to theiving bastards, I was informed on Friday that my new bike had been delivered to my workplace.

Bit of a pain that was the day I'd decided to take off as holiday!

But it's cycling gear in the rucksack on the bus tomorrow - looking forwards to seeing my identical-but-with-better-lights-and-lock little fella tomorrow!

I bet I'll be out of breath and pushing it within 5 minutes ;)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
nice one. What bike is it?

OP
OP
Jezston

Jezston

Über Member
Nothing especially remarkable - Kona Dew Plus hybrid - been cycle-commuting less than a year now - I'll be getting the hardcore sped beast next time cycle scheme rolls around ;)

However I do have one worry - I pulled a muscle in my lower back thursday before last and my back is STILL a little stiff (thats almost a week and a half later). Well, hopefully this'll shift it - I think my back was just getting at me for daring to ride the crappy BSO that the bike thieves left behind!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Nothing wrong with Kona Dew's. Have one also.. love it.

Jezston said:
Nothing especially remarkable - Kona Dew Plus hybrid - been cycle-commuting less than a year now - I'll be getting the hardcore sped beast next time cycle scheme rolls around ;)

However I do have one worry - I pulled a muscle in my lower back thursday before last and my back is STILL a little stiff (thats almost a week and a half later). Well, hopefully this'll shift it - I think my back was just getting at me for daring to ride the crappy BSO that the bike thieves left behind!

OP
OP
Jezston

Jezston

Über Member
So I popped over to the local Budgens to have a stretch and pick up a few basics before they closed, and saw this:

070220101210.jpg

Looks like I'll be having a little nightcap to celebrate ;)

Top Bottom