WOOHOO Holiday till friday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The cloud never burnt of down the road in Peterborough but otherwise the outlook looks good for the week, jealous.com :thumbsup:

surfdude

Veteran
i am on holiday this week to but only because i have torn a tendon in a finger climbing :cry: . unfortunately its very hard and painful to pull the brake levers . hopefully better towards end of week then i can get out

i am on holiday this week to but only because i have torn a tendon in a finger climbing :cry: . unfortunately its very hard and painful to pull the brake levers . hopefully better towards end of week then i can get out

Don't painkillers ease it enough for a small ride out, pity to waste this weather we are getting.

davester65

Growing Old is Compulsory...Growing Up is Optional
I'm off this week too....steady on chaps the economy will grind to a halt again if we're all out on rides. Just finished building a retro project, so going for a short 10 miler tomorrow to test it out, then do a bigger ride later in the week if i can juggle it between plastering/tiling quotes and other odd jobs that need doing. Mow the Lawn, Weed the Driveway, you know the drill..........

Jeez....I'm going back to work for a rest!! :rofl:

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Got the week off but got to go in Friday as theres no cover, but never mind...........see if I can get a few miles in then.
Same here:smile: , though I also have Friday. Working on ride-rest-ride-rest etc, and maybe my first 100 mile week for quite some time:unsure:

Top Bottom