Woohoo!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Woohoo. After joining my company's cyclescheme in June, i finally took delivery of my new baby. I'm a very happy bunny. Ribble were slow, but got it right i think. Was set-up nicely other than a tight front brake.

Ladies and gentleman, please meet Tiziana....

4011003105_9c96f16efe_o.jpg

I'll take some better photos when i have more time.

Tollers

Chrisz

Über Member
Looks pretty mate - but stand by to get torn to shreds by the 'bike picture pedants' who will inform you that the angle of viewing is wrong, the chain is slack, the crank arms should be horizontal, the chain should be on outer chainring + smallest sprocket, the valves and tyre logos should be all in alignment + a whole load of other stuff I've probably missed :angry: :laugh: :biggrin:

OP
OP
Tollers

Tollers

Guru
My trouble is i always tend to get black stuff. Which isnt the smartest colour with the nights drawing in. Anyway....here are a few more samples....

1)Ribble packaging....Upside Down. Endless cardboard. Think the packaging weighed more than the bike!

4015236532_11b8edc7b4_b.jpg

2) On the maintenance stand in it's raw form, straight out of the box

4014476711_b319b70368_b.jpg

3) Fully set up. Added Crud Roadracers, Conti Gators, Bottle cage, pump, computer and lights.

4015246852_5780e8b199_b.jpg

4) Surprise carbon levers :blush:

4015252404_ffc24e7557_b.jpg

5) Rear brake with barely noticable crud roadracer mudguards. Not sure if the Cruds will last. Very gentle rubbing at the moment. I'm hoping thats just from the excess swarf on the new tyres and will stop as soon as that wears down a tiny amount.

4015249796_cfcc7bee17_b.jpg

6) Charge Spoon to replace the horrible default saddle

4014497731_3f8581cf58_b.jpg

She has yet to go outside, but i'll probably take her over to Richmond sometime this weekend. Bad case of flu means i havent exercised in 2 weeks, so i'm expecting it to be a painfull ride, but very satisfying!

Tollers

Chrisz said:
Looks pretty mate - but stand by to get torn to shreds by the 'bike picture pedants' who will inform you that the angle of viewing is wrong, the chain is slack, the crank arms should be horizontal, the chain should be on outer chainring + smallest sprocket, the valves and tyre logos should be all in alignment + a whole load of other stuff I've probably missed :blush: :blush: :blush:

It's the dustcaps on the valves that really grates with me:angry:

:blush:

Nice bike Tollers - enjoy!

Top Bottom