Work stand wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ELL

Über Member
Hi All,

I am after a work stand, don't want to spend to much so was wonder if anyone had one they want to sell. I live in Kent and collection would be good unless you are willing to post.

Thanks

Get your hand in your pocket and buy one of THESE

I've been using mine for over 2 years, and in that time I have fully restored two bikes with it and done all the routine maintenance on mine and Mrs S's other bikes.

I know you say you don't want to send too much, but a brand new workstand for around £50 is a great price IMO.

A quick check of ebay completed items shows that while you could save a few bob on some, you will probably get exactly what you pay for, and most seem to go for around the £50 mark anyway.

Alternatively trawl your local Lidl's, they had workstands a few weeks ago. Most sell out same day, but you never know, you might get lucky. It a decent stand, a bit more fiddly than the Ribble one, but I think they were about £40 :thumbsup:

OP
OP
ELL

ELL

Über Member
TBH £50 is what i was looking to pay so that seems very good. May pop to Lidl today to see if they have one but dont think they will. They had lots in my local one in spain but would be a problem getting it home.

Top Bottom