World Championships 2018 (contains absolutely no spoilers whatsoever)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ANT 666

Trying to re member
It will be interesting if it is.

Innsbruck made an unsuccessful bid for the 2017 edition, which was awarded to Bergen (who in turn had made an unsuccessful bid for the 2016 edition which is, quite bizarrely, being held in Doha*)

*edit - and being held in October rather than September due to the high temperatures in September. I'm not sure it'll make too much difference tbh other than to string out the calendar; and I'm not sure how the move will impact on the staging of the wonderful(ly crap) Abu Dhabi Tour and Gala Evening.

fimm

Veteran
My other half was talking about this a couple of weeks back. He's from Innsbruck. If it does happen, I think we might decide to go and visit his parents just then...

fimm

Veteran
Ah, phew. I was going to start a new thread...

Lots of climbing apparently. Boyfriend was quoting 5000m (for the men) from somewhere.
(You could actually have a nearly pan-flat route by going up and down the Inn valley - but what would be the point in that?)

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I was looking forward to reading the UCI Management Committee minutes when I got home. You've completely spoiled the thrill of it for me now. Why no spoiler alert?

Top Bottom