Remco making a move
Dorset Boy Über Member Location North Dorset or a mountain Yesterday at 19:22 #378 so who is going to win now?
MasterDabber Veteran Location Surrey and used to be the Lot in France Yesterday at 19:27 #382 I've been dipping in and out but.... is Roglic doing many turns?
M mrushton Well-Known Member Yesterday at 19:27 #383 Onl MasterDabber said: I've been dipping in and out but.... is Roglic doing many turns? Click to expand... No
Onl MasterDabber said: I've been dipping in and out but.... is Roglic doing many turns? Click to expand... No
mididoctors Veteran Yesterday at 19:28 #385 MasterDabber said: I've been dipping in and out but.... is Roglic doing many turns? Click to expand... Yes
MasterDabber said: I've been dipping in and out but.... is Roglic doing many turns? Click to expand... Yes
M mrushton Well-Known Member Yesterday at 19:28 #387 mididoctors said: Yes Click to expand... Seemingly less than the other 2
MasterDabber Veteran Location Surrey and used to be the Lot in France Yesterday at 19:29 #389 Every time I look he sitting in third wheel. Hope they get rid of him.
N0bodyOfTheGoat Über Member Location Hampshire, UK Yesterday at 19:30 #390 Wout looking dead again. And Healey joins the lead three!