World Naked Bike Ride - do I have the balls?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
Three hundred and ninety four quids! And so far it's all from Cycle Chattists (my family and colleagues tardiness has been noted).

I really am taken aback and very very grateful for your amazing generousity. Unbelievable. Thank you.

Now then. To fake tan or not to fake tan - that is the question. And. Should I shave my back or no?
Hey mickle, you've chosen to participate in a ride which is shed of all thread associated vanity.
It seems only right that you ride in mickles' image! So I would say no, don't shave your back (or anything else for that matter) unless it's a practise you would normally engage in ;) .
As for a tan, well, the sun has been an elusive bitch so far this year, so yeah, have a bit of help and coat yourself with a bit of subtle bronzing magic for a healthy glow :thumbsup:

classic33

Leg End Member
Three hundred and ninety four quids! And so far it's all from Cycle Chattists (my family and colleagues tardiness has been noted).

I really am taken aback and very very grateful for your amazing generousity. Unbelievable. Thank you.

Now then. To fake tan or not to fake tan - that is the question. And. Should I shave my back or no?
£404.00.
As regards the following part. Why not promise them pictures?

classic33

Leg End Member
Well done @mickle !
@classic33 could you please zip it about pictures? :tongue:
I am an oldish mad cat lady: agree with the sentiments of the cause, not so sure about the method of communicating them :smile:
@Pat "5mph"
Fair do's.

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
Yeah, got to be a positive on all levels and hopefully upping donations to Orchid Cancer!
Bit of advice mickle.....................work out which is your best side for the local and maybe not so local TV cameras :becool:

classic33

Leg End Member
Yeah, got to be a positive on all levels and hopefully upping donations to Orchid Cancer!
Bit of advice mickle.....................work out which is your best side for the local and maybe not so local TV cameras :becool:
Backside!
He'll have to hope he's not rear ended on the ride.

Top Bottom