World Tour kit 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Jersey design? Schmersey design!

It means nothing to me....

But I can tell you now that the chap who wins in France will have a yellow t-shirt, the chap who wins the Italian thingy will this year be mostly wearing a pink vest and the one who wins the Spain one will wear... well, whichever colour they're giving out for that one this year.... Is it red now, or goldie-yellow-but-not-yellow?

The demise of Renault-Elf, Peugeot and La Vie Claire, means that all current kit designs just resemble the away kit for a sunday-league footie side to me. I oughtn't say that, but it's true.

What I do like (despite living mostly in the past) is that the various jereys are spreading onto shorts, gloves, helmets and even bicycles these days. I wish I disapproved of it, but it makes me smile.

zizou

Veteran
Blanco is my pick of the bunch...although quite like Euskatel too even if would prefer the old shade of orange on it.

Anyone else wondering why Sky have got rid of the white backs. I thought that was to reflect the heat of the sun in the hot races, whilst everything else (mostly out of the sun) being black would transfer heat away from the rider.

I seem to recall Cervelo ditching their all black kit a few years ago because it was too hot for the riders in sunny, hot races.

Or do Sky have some new wonder material that defies physics?

They treat the material with something called cold black. I've no experience of it myself as to whether it works or not.

All fairly uninspired.
I wonder how long it will take for Dirty Bertie to notice that he has a woman with a spear through her chest attached to his elbow?
As strange pictures go, only the Astana one tops it.

bettiniphoto_0127960_1_full_670.jpg

kedab

Veteran
i quite like the Blanco kit...for me, design either needs to be subtle & clean & simple or one big logo - i don't like lots of little iddy-bits of design all over the show.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Hadn't spotted the carcass - is it a Llama as advertised on the menu ?
:ohmy: well spotted or is that the RS- Leopard kit?

Top Bottom