Worn out from a good weekend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My friend I've not seen for a while came up to visit so headed out on mountain bikes on a fairly long run (I've done longer, but not ridden in about a year) up a loop up to the next town, pub lunch and back again, great fun but hard work on a single speed mtb!

Then just because we are muppets for punishment went out on the road bike for a quick road loop this afternoon, I could not climb hills at all, so much effort (the road bike is 6 speed) compared to when I used to only use the top 3 gears! but so worth it, not just for discovering a tea room on a country lane.

How's everyone else's riding been this weekend?

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Ha. Got up 6.30- longers was coming over for a ride at 8 to meet cubist for some MTB stuff over in marple. I was getting the brews together before setoff when longers pointed out that I had a crack in my chainstay. Humph- ride over. Went for an angry run instead. Did the errands watched the tour and now I'm getting pissed. Never mind- me and the good lady climbed Whernside yeaterday so all in all a bloody good weekend.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Bloody heck Dan. Feck. How's Longers, been too long since he was out, kids do that... Hehe heh.

Today was catching up on jobs in the garden, as I was obviously having too much fun on the club run on Saturday. PS the missus and the kids caught me chillin at the cafe. Was OK as I said I was there. Bit hard work to drag yourself away from bike banter.. And a whole mile slog home. LOL

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Bloody heck Dan. Feck. How's Longers, been too long since he was out, kids do that... Hehe heh.

Today was catching up on jobs in the garden, as I was obviously having too much fun on the club run on Saturday. PS the missus and the kids caught me chillin at the cafe. Was OK as I said I was there. Bit hard work to drag yourself away from bike banter.. And a whole mile slog home. LOL

Bike'll be fine. Bit of brass and a bit of bracing it'll be reet. Longers is fine-busy boy these days!

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
It's about 6 years since I met Longers.
Time flies, eh?

Top Bottom