Worst bike guide/product vid ever?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
That is indeed a really awful video. What were they thinking, putting it out for public consumption?

Or any car commercial for that matter. Mostly shot on empty roads type thing.

Agreed. The Brad Wiggins 4WD was ace. He was escaping into the freedom of the countryside - straight up the dead end service road at the side of the Derwent reservoir.
There's also a 4WD commercial doing the round with this little goat thing fronting off against other animals, then their wonderful car shunts it out of the way. Perhaps in their next they can show it running a red light and pushing aside pedestrians.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
There's also a 4WD commercial doing the round with this little goat thing fronting off against other animals, then their wonderful car shunts it out of the way. Perhaps in their next they can show it running a red light and pushing aside pedestrians.
Yes it's an odd one that isn't it?
"Our car is so tough it can kill wildlife, farm livestock and children's pets!"

OP
OP
Blue Hills
He looked that impressed I think I may rush out and buy a set.
I was perhaps considering it before to use when touring - but discovered nowt from his video - and then thought do I want to be associated with the likes of him - and that I can just find a small case I have sitting around somewhere and put some smallish tools in it I already have - buy the odd extra one if a workshop tool is too big and won't need to squash a beard trimmer in - or the speed pills.

Top Bottom