Worst Day on the Roads

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

Routine commute with normal traffic today.

daSmirnov

Yeah must say the last week or so has been pretty busy. Couple of SMIDGAFs, compared to a pretty quiet month or two incident wise. Even the other half has been complaining about drivers being impatient.

I've got 06:00-15:00 shifts up until Christmas now, so will hopefully miss most of the madness.:thumbsup:

Crankarm

Guru
Today was non eventful. Same as most of my days recently. Managed to reach 28mph on the flat chasing traffic and the van behind dropped back to a safe distance.
I nearly cycled into a van when taking primary at a pinch point and that is about it.

:eek:

Satistics are never 100% correct so it might be extra bad in the next few days. :cry:

Details please Matt and any footage.

markharry66

Über Member
For me day before christmas eve or Friday before seems to bring out the drunk drivers from their christmas parties

Just a complete idiot mini-van driver nearly took me out this morning.
40mph dual I was in secondary looking over my shoulder I see two of them approaching parallel (I always try to eyeball on ths road), the one on the inside not slowing to get out behind the outer van and ass me safely
Luckily there was a lay by just coming up that I had to swing over into otherwise the barsteward woulda had me.

Completely clueless on the danger they put cyclists in.

My incident today made me p1$$ my self laughing :laugh: . A WVM pulled out on me from a side road, tbh there would have been more than ample room if I'd been in the gutter but I was more central, it had something to do with the queue of cars I was approaching :rolleyes: Yesterday was similar, a close but not OTT pass only to join the back of a queue :laugh: Apart from my bus driver the other day who scared the bejesus out of me most of my commutes of late have been more memorable for must OT's or Pull Out drivers ignoring the other traffic around them :laugh:

Top Bottom