Worst weather for ages

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
If you live in the southern half of the UK (roughly south of a line from the Humber to the Mersey), tomorrow's forecast is dreadful as well. 2-3 inches of rain and gales. Marvellous. And it will be my birthday- doom :sad:
Still, only about another 7 months or so of this then it'll be Spring!!:biggrin:

- Baz -

Yeh,headwind for me too......hate wind !!!!
Same here - had to pedal downhill this morning... There is no such thing as a tailwind - Oldham Road into Manchester is weird - always a headwind on the way in and always a headwind on the way back. Still, missed the afternoon downpour so not all lost.

Keep telling myself not to be so much of a wuss and MTFU. Can't get out of the habit of checking the weather forecast though.

August? - more like November. Whatever happened to the summers we used to get when I was a kid?

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
I would rather do battle with the weather ( even wind ) than be stuck in a car in a jam,has everyone noticed the traffic getting worse this week ? Have some schools gone back ?? my kids are still off.

OP
OP
kevin_cambs_uk
Well the wind was incredible today, absolutely blowing a gale.
Down to 12 mph felt like cycling home all up hill, great for the legs, but still beats the car !

Weather has just gone mad !

Top Bottom