Would it annoy you if a workman was smoking weed whilst doing a job on your house?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
They'd be off my property instantly, get told to fark off.

Actually, i'd probably ask them firmly and in a friendly fashion to stop. If they didn't, refer to the above.

OP
OP
K

Kingfisher101

Über Member
Thanks for your replies, It would bother me because I would be worried the job was being done properly or that they might be an accident etc. If it was my house, they would be off the job and not getting a paid either. Also where the house is there are a lot of elderly people, it may be owned by one and maybe they will get ripped off by these not doing a proper job. Who knows?
I emailed the company with my concerns, strangely there was no reply. lol.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
There is also the fact that they are driving to and from work whilst under the influence.
As an, ex train driver, we were randomly tested when booking on for duty, and to begin with many fell foul of the 0% policy on drink and drugs. Cannabis can last in the bodies system for 28 days after smoking.

tyred

Legendary Member
You seem to smell weed just about everywhere nowadays. It smells xx( and the high probability of people driving under the influence of it is a very big concern IMO.

Top Bottom