Would you buy a bike on-line?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I ride a recumbent Catrike, I don't look down my nose at anyone!

Yeah you do sometimes! ;) Relaxed on your awesome machine with your head back on the headrest, your nose'd be aimed like a gunsight.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
I guess it's not only the quality of service in bike shops that has taken a turn for the worse...it seems that the calibre of individuals attracted to cycling and the quality of their arguments is not much improved either.

Cheerio!

Oh grow up, what do you expect, its your very first post , never heard of you before and yet you set out a fantastic advert...smells just like spam to me.

If you took some time to take a look at some of those who do doubt your identity and whom you somehow feel, in all of your vast Cycle-Chat experience to be of low calibre, then you may get a better responce.

Cheerio to you too...great start, well played...two posts and already on my ignore list!

I too bought my best bike online. A Dawes Horizion which I would have bought from my LBS but for some unknown reason during the period that I was looking at various models and settleing on the Horizion they stopped being Dawes agents. A couple of other LBS's that were Dawes agents didn't have a Horizion that I could test ride they only had mountain and hybrid bikes. Ended up buying from a shop in Cambridge who were selling the bike as shop soiled and was reduced by 20% just for a couple of scratches to the paint on the cross bar.

Top Bottom