Would you buy this?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
With my raw power, I would be worried about the frame disintegrating the first time I went for a sprint.😯

Who am I trying to kid? With my weight, I would be more worried about the frame breaking under my weight! 🙄

In all seriousness, no, I wouldn't chance it at the sort of money being asked for it.

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
I really can't see why people go so daft just for a carbon frame. Compared to steel, where any mistreament and crash damage is usually clearly visible, with carbon you are really buying blind unless you do a NDT scan of the frame first.
If you insist on riding plastic bikes, only pay the amount you are happy to write off if it turns out to be a lemon. I even apply that rule of loss to buying secondhand steel - which is considerably less risky.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I really can't see why people go so daft just for a carbon frame. Compared to steel, where any mistreament and crash damage is usually clearly visible, with carbon you are really buying blind unless you do a NDT scan of the frame first.
If you insist on riding plastic bikes, only pay the amount you are happy to write off if it turns out to be a lemon. I even apply that rule of loss to buying secondhand steel - which is considerably less risky.
because the world is full of different people, that dont all think the same as you

because the world is full of different people, that dont all think the same as you
chill - it's a an opinion, a fair one, forcefully expressed but that's fair enough.
I too would be nervous to say the least about second hand carbon with marks - a neighbour of mine bought one sight unseen offline of the bay - amazed me.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
chill - it's a an opinion, a fair one, forcefully expressed but that's fair enough.
I too would be nervous to say the least about second hand carbon with marks - a neighbour of mine bought one sight unseen offline of the bay - amazed me.
i am chilled.....its hard to put emotion into a written message, and mine was also an opinion

Top Bottom