Would you have...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bamber Gascoigne / Jeremy Paxman would have only taken the pi*s, Monsieur Crock.
You would have been better off taking a sandwich course... :smile:

(Cue CofG writing how he turned up...rather than turned down a sandwich course in favour of a scotch egghead...)

:biggrin:

Kovu

Über Member
Nope, lifes full at the moment for me ... which is why I prefer it and I'm pretty chuffed with everything.

edit : Blates cant say much considering im only sixteen though!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Probably not bothered with my previous two jobs (before my current one) as they effectively stopped me cycling - too far away, too many hours...all flipping 8 years....grrr

buggi

Bird Saviour
Cathryn said:
Yeah, I would. There are a couple of boyfriends I wish I hadn't gone out with.

I know your experiences make you who you are etc but I wish I'd used my
20s better. When I look back, I wasn't true to myself and was too easily impressed with the cool people.

I guess that's growing up though - being confident in who you are, rather than wishing you were someone different. I wish I'd known that 10 years ago.

i can totally relate to this. i wouldn't have gone out with all the losers i've been out with and i wouldn't have hung around with no good mates that made me meet the losers.

o well, you live and learn.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
My life ain't perfect by any means, but it ain't bad either... but if I could change my younger years, I'd instil a lot more confidence into the younger me, and I'd make him choose health and sports (which I now enjoy) over the ciggies, beer and drugs which he combined sportiness with for many years.... :angry: I'd also make him choose a career he liked and stick at it, rather than dabbling at many things. And I'd make him save money and start a pension from the age of 18!

Top Bottom