Would you live in this house?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Cliff House

_77472986_cliffhouse.jpg

cd365

Guru
Yes, in a heartbeat, stunning views.
My wife on the other hand wouldn't.
Wow, a win-win situation ^_^

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
If that isn't a photoshop job, the people who commissioned it have more money than sense... like the couple who featured in the most recent Grand Designs episode. I had to leave the room.

[Edit: Ah, now read the article in the link... as you were, self-publicist Max Hutchinson has commented. Carry on, nothing to be concerned about]

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
If that isn't a photoshop job, the people who commissioned it have more money than sense....
I guess it hasnt actually been built yet?
As you say, it would be possible to do, but construction costs would be huge and on going the maintenace costs would be sky high. Imagine getting someone in to fix a broken window?

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
If that isn't a photoshop job, the people who commissioned it have more money than sense... like the couple who featured in the most recent Grand Designs episode. I had to leave the room.

[Edit: Ah, now read the article in the link... as you were, self-publicist Max Hutchinson has commented. Carry on, nothing to be concerned about]

It is.. check the BBC link.. just a concept.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
like the couple who featured in the most recent Grand Designs episode. I had to leave the room.
I watched that too, in total disbelief.
Why would you build a house on an eroding cliff? It made no sense what so ever, and just seemed to be a complete folly.

Top Bottom