Would you pay to subscribe to a website that would help with your cycling repairs and maintenance?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SarahClifford

Hello everyone,

My name is Sarah Clifford, I am a University student at Nottingham Trent. I am very interested in getting back into cycling. I also have a project for the course where I am working for a bicycle repairs company based in Nottinghamshire.
Please use this as your good deed for today and fill out this survey targeted at professional cyclists and bicycle enthusiasts.
This survey is a part of our primary research, all confidentiality and anonymity are guaranteed. This information is to determine if a subscription-based membership site is necessary to help cyclists enjoy their cycling as well as carry out routine maintenance and repairs.
Our presentation is this Friday so please fill out before then if you can. Thank you. http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/33v96iz9itd9yau671523

Paul99

Über Member
Hello everyone,

My name is Sarah Clifford, I am a University student at Nottingham Trent. I am very interested in getting back into cycling. I also have a project for the course where I am working for a bicycle repairs company based in Nottinghamshire.
Please use this as your good deed for today and fill out this survey targeted at professional cyclists and bicycle enthusiasts.
This survey is a part of our primary research, all confidentiality and anonymity are guaranteed. This information is to determine if a subscription-based membership site is necessary to help cyclists enjoy their cycling as well as carry out routine maintenance and repairs.
Our presentation is this Friday so please fill out before then if you can. Thank you. http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/33v96iz9itd9yau671523
As opposed to a free forum with a maintenence section where the massively experienced enthusiasts are willing to help for free?

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
RideWithGPS is a ride logging site, but it does offer maintenance features (eg how many miles have these tyres done) and it does offer paid subscriptions (premium features) but I'm not sure that it's the type of site you mean.

(btw I considered the paid option and decided that the free features were enough for me)

Wafer

Veteran
Sorry that looks like a poorly put together survey. 36+? Always as an option for do you cycle?
It doesn't seem like a lot of thought was put in to the questions and going to make analysis of the results hard.

Top Bottom