Would you take a new born baby to...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
gavintc said:
In case you had not realised, England is a 'cool' country. Babies thrive quite well in hot countries as well.

Yes - but their houses and life-styles are adapted to the heat - siesta's and avoiding the mid-day heat.

loobylou79

we took our new born baby this year to glastonbury and 5 days after i had a c-section, we camped in the family field and had the best time of our lives!

It was the best thing for both me and baby Arabella, we actully chilled out and relaxed, and my 3 year old daughter had an amazing time too danicng and having fun , and my husband got to have some quialty time with us - we saw bands, hung out in the kidz field, found shade in the healing feilds for the midday sun, danced at night, we created the most amazing memories! - here are some pics

http://www.sentiment.co.uk/glastonbury-fun-with-our-newborn-baby-daughter-family-and-friends/

why not take a new born to glasto? - if i coudl do it 5 days after major surgery, and still looked after myslef and my daughter - then whats the problem? i'd never have done anything to hurt myself or my baby (like moth mothers who also had their new borns there (we met a 3 weeks old a 5 week old a 8 week old) glasto is about ultimate relaxtion - i have done more washing and lifting at home and had less time for my kids since being back home

- i'd advise anyone to do it and have a great time

Landslide

Rare Migrant
thinkofthechildren.jpg

Top Bottom