Wow, another camera advice thread!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ohnovino

Large Member
Sorry in advance, I'm sure this topic's been done to death...

I've decided to finally get a camera. I'm probably not going to bother YouTube-ing, but I'd like footage that could serve as an independent witness (for example if a minibus full of scumbags start throwing things at me :angry:)

After looking around I was going to go for a Muvi clone, but there's also this one from 7DayShop:

cameraop.jpg

I like the fact this one records on a loop, so if the card fills up it just deletes the oldest footage and carries on, and the handlebar mount looks easy enough to use.

Does anyone have any experience of it?

Sorry in advance, I'm sure this topic's been done to death...

I've decided to finally get a camera. I'm probably not going to bother YouTube-ing, but I'd like footage that could serve as an independent witness (for example if a minibus full of scumbags start throwing things at me :angry:)

After looking around I was going to go for a Muvi clone, but there's also this one from 7DayShop:

cameraop.jpg

I like the fact this one records on a loop, so if the card fills up it just deletes the oldest footage and carries on, and the handlebar mount looks easy enough to use.

Does anyone have any experience of it?

I think someone from here had ordered one, I think it might be mentioned in a thread here or in the

Bikes, Accessories, Kit and Clothing

Some of the cameras aren't good in low light, depends when you ride and I've had experiences with the cheaper clones, they've died within weeks (one from ebay, one from 7 dayshop - although they were good at refunding)

Top Bottom