Wow I like the new Forum!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moss

Cannot find a classified section!

It took a while, but I'm being slowly won over by the new software (not a great lover of change, me). There is a lot of white space, which seems rather clinical and overwhelming, and I don't like the new smilies, too much; they're too American, if that makes sense. But it'll grow on me.

But all in all, well done Shaunie! :bravo:

jig-sore

Formerly the anorak
nope, not a fan. a step backwards in my opinion :sad:

Blue

Legendary Member
I like the new format now that it seems to be operating well.

Like a home brewed wine, it took overnight to mature, but it was worth the wait.

Cheers to the development team - be you one, or many.

Sorry but It gives me a headache as it is - something down to the design I suspect.

Have tried Classic CC and Mobile styles but nay good.

Will keep popping in but not as often.

The only thing I don't really like, and this applies to the old format too, is the limited number of posts that can be fitted on per page. Some folks have been complaining about the amount of white space, would putting more posts on each page not help solve this problem? I get a bit annoyed at having to constantly click on the next page particularly if I am catching up on a long thread. Otherwise seems fine with many improvements.

Peteaud

Veteran
I like the new look:smile:

but it does keep losing connection for me, reload and its ok.

A few gremlins that will no doubt sort themselves out.

Well don admin:angel:

Rezillo

TwoSheds
The only thing I don't really like, and this applies to the old format too, is the limited number of posts that can be fitted on per page. Some folks have been complaining about the amount of white space, would putting more posts on each page not help solve this problem? I get a bit annoyed at having to constantly click on the next page particularly if I am catching up on a long thread. Otherwise seems fine with many improvements.

Agree 100% with this. Even a one line post takes up a quarter of my browser window in a 24" monitor with the avatar image, name and spacing while there's acres of blank space to the right of the screen. Otherwise it all seems very nice. Like the upload function!

screen.jpg

John

Top Bottom