Wow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
:blush: That must be enough bikes for the entire population of Holland!!!

Martok

Klingon on a bike
That's amazing! :wacko:

I notice that many of the bikes have panniers and baskets etc left on them. We couldn't do that in the UK (not that we'd find that many bike racks anyway) as they'd be nicked. Along with the wheels and anything else not chained down. :blush:

Jezston

Über Member
Now ... where did I leave my bike?

sadjack

Loved the clips. Did not notice anyone wearing cycle (lycra) clothing, just normal everyday stuff. And no helmets. (No, please, no debate here ;))

So different to the UK in attitude as well as facilities. How relaxed they all seemed. Or was that just the result of the local cafe shops xx(

Crankarm

Guru
sadjack said:
Loved the clips. Did not notice anyone wearing cycle (lycra) clothing, just normal everyday stuff. And no helmets. (No, please, no debate here :biggrin:)

So different to the UK in attitude as well as facilities. How relaxed they all seemed. Or was that just the result of the local cafe shops :hungry:

It was the middle of winter....... There was frost and ice on some of the pavements.

sadjack

Crankarm said:
It was the middle of winter....... There was frost and ice on some of the pavements.

I hate to do this, but your point is?

I was just trying to say that they were wearing everyday clothing not cycle gear. Whats the weather got to do with it?

And the cold weather was in one clip only.

Top Bottom