Wrapping up a bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Location
Northamptonshire
i always use heating pipe insulation tubes cut to length and then placed over frame tubes , remove fr wheel and handlebars at least depending upon size of box being used , normally takes about an hour to do .
 

Sandra6

Legendary Member
Location
Cumbria
I never wrap anything big like that, just stick a bow on it.
I once wrapped a hula hoop, now that was pointless!
 

Oldspice

Guru
Looks easy enough.
gift-wrap-bike.jpg


Can you guess what it is yet!
 

Night Train

Maker of Things
A couple of decades ago wrapped a 'push bar' (a commercial Land Rover 'bull bar' designed for shunting) for a friend's 21st birthday. I double bagged it and then filled between the bags with PU expanding foam and moulded it to look like a blow up doll.
Took him ages to break all the foam off!
 
A couple of decades ago wrapped a 'push bar' (a commercial Land Rover 'bull bar' designed for shunting) for a friend's 21st birthday. I double bagged it and then filled between the bags with PU expanding foam and moulded it to look like a blow up doll.
Took him ages to break all the foam off!
WHY DIDN'T I DO THIS, got my brother an ARB winch bumper a few christmasses ago
 
Top Bottom