WRISE - women riders in South East

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SHornswaggle

Harden the ____ up
This is really for Kent! We are a small group and only use road bikes currently. There are no Breeze rides in the area but recently someone has started a GoSky group in the Medway area..

If anyone fancies joining in - let me know.. It is mostly for fun but we are training as best we can for a few 100 mile Wiggle sportives that we have signed up to do and also LEJOG next year.. Average rides are 20 miles currently..

We do some weekends and some weekday nights. Depending on what our personal commitments are.

Speeds that we do are roughly 10 - 15 mph depending on whether we are headed up hill lol...

OP
OP
SHornswaggle

SHornswaggle

Harden the ____ up
By Kent I mean the south east of Kent. North Kent has the excellent Kent Velo Girls...

OP
OP
SHornswaggle

SHornswaggle

Harden the ____ up
Thank you. Well they vary really so that we can include everyone. Some are Dover, Sandgate, Rochester, Medway - we will all take it in turns to make routes etc.

Some of us are doing the Hellfire Corner Wiggle event so some areas (hills) will be practised.. We may go across to France and do some riding.. It is all about taking it in turns and just planning rides as regularly as possible :smile:

OP
OP
SHornswaggle

SHornswaggle

Harden the ____ up
Deal, Dungeness.. If it is a good ride or can be used for training I'm sure we can put anything together. I'm driving an hour for one of our first rides..

OP
OP
SHornswaggle

SHornswaggle

Harden the ____ up
KVG are wonderfully helpful and a great group of people!! Good luck with your trial!!

Hopefully your friend that is local will see this post.. I am just outside of Dover so very local to her indeed if she wants a ride partner and/or to come along :smile:

OP
OP
SHornswaggle

SHornswaggle

Harden the ____ up
I posted a message under one of her posts about where she lives. She should get an alert via email to say about it. I'm using an app at the moment on the iPhone so unsure how to private message :smile:

howieduck

Regular
Hi, I'm interested. Can you PM me the details please? Thanks

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I posted a message under one of her posts about where she lives. She should get an alert via email to say about it. I'm using an app at the moment on the iPhone so unsure how to private message :smile:

To send a private message: Click on the person's avatar photo- a little black box comes up and click on start conversation. Hope that helps.

Top Bottom