Writing my book

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vbc

I have just started writing about my accident, hospitalisation and recovery followiing my big off in late May. When I say 'just started' I mean a page of introduction, a big effort for me!

It may end up as a book, a few paragraphs or something in between but Cycle Chat members will be able to purchase at the special limited edition and signed copy discount rate! You know it makes sense. (All proceeds to my rehabiltitaion fund, 3 weeks in France next July!) Realistically, if I can get my wife and family to read a few copies I think I'll be doing well but it's supposed to be therapeutic and help me deal with the trauma.

Wish me luck.

Arch

Married to Night Train
vbc said:
I have just started writing about my accident, hospitalisation and recovery followiing my big off in late May. When I say 'just started' I mean a page of introduction, a big effort for me!

It may end up as a book, a few paragraphs or something in between but Cycle Chat members will be able to purchase at the special limited edition and signed copy discount rate! You know it makes sense. (All proceeds to my rehabiltitaion fund, 3 weeks in France next July!) Realistically, if I can get my wife and family to read a few copies I think I'll be doing well but it's supposed to be therapeutic and help me deal with the trauma.

Wish me luck.

Good luck. Writing is a good therapy. Even if no one reads it, the process of putting it down on paper (or screen), editing it, rewriting it, it all helps to sort out the mental scars. Go for it.;)

Shaun

Founder
Why not attach it to the forums as PDF?

If you haven't got Acrobat Pro, send me a copy and I'll do it for you ;)

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Or in 7 volumes

The Wizard exploits of vbc Potter. You could make millions ;)

Top Bottom