Wtd 1" Alloy Road Fork

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Morning all

i am on the look out for a couple of 1" alloy threaded forks need to have a min of 220mm stearer and appropiate british threading , would prefer recessed nut brake caliper mount style but might consider nut style not fussed about mounts for guards etc etc .

Would prefer polished rather than painted please note these are for a 700c wheeled bike

Cheap as but will pay for the right items so what have you got ???

davidphilips

Veteran
sorry i can not help but if me i would consider chrome platted forks as some early lambert/viscount alloy forks where not the best even when new, having said that bonded bikes had a bad name and called death bikes etc i have 3 different types and never had any problims with them, good luck.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
sorry i can not help but if me i would consider chrome platted forks as some early lambert/viscount alloy forks where not the best even when new, having said that bonded bikes had a bad name and called death bikes etc i have 3 different types and never had any problims with them, good luck.

I want to replace a set of chromed steel forks with something like a pr of kinesis 6061 alloy items

Top Bottom