WTD, Fixie stuff: stem, cog, wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Radius

SHREDDER
Good day CycleChatters,
For my fixie project, set in motion courtesy of our very own MacBludgeon kindly sending me a frame FOC (:angry: :angry:, I'm in need of some bits:

Stem to fit threaded forks, comme ici

Rear cog, 18t is ideal, just on the offchance has one they're not using and want to sell

WHEELS! Front and rear, fixed rear hub of course, 700c. If you've got one or the other or both, I'd be grateful to save a bit of cash buying second hand!

Also, crankset, 48t preferably, and a threaded headset if anyone has one! I pretty much need everything except bars, pedals and a saddle...

Cheers

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I have most of what you need, but it's all out in Singapore. The postage would be quite steep!

zimzum42

Legendary Member
For a wheel it wouldn't be very cheap. The other bits mightn't be too bad. Maybe see if you still need them when i'm back in August...

mike e

Hi Radius,

I have an 18t cog and an 1/8th chain that I can post to you, both have had use but are in good nick.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
I think I have a couple of stems kicking about. I will look them out and measure them up for you if you want.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Hi mate the 2 stems I have smw22t.jpg

The one with the longer reach is missing the bolt however you could probably pick one up from your LBS if you want it

Let me know if either are of any use

Top Bottom