WTD : Klein road frame + fork ( or whole bike )

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by fisha, 2 Jan 2008.

1. fisha

fisha Über Member

basically i'm looking for a good condition Klein road frame ( or bike if price right ) and its associated fork..

Size wise, it would need to be a 56 or 58 cm. ... i fit either ... in fact a 57 would be perfect ;)

I'm not overly fussy on its age other than I need to be able to kit it out with modern parts such has hollowtech bottom bracket and kit like current shimano 105 gear/brake levers etc ( i.e. no shifters on downtube type stuff )

Colour wise, would prefer a typical Klein fade paint job and am not interested in early solid colour. Whether its green / blue / purple / red / silver, i'm not overly fussed as long as its nice.

So if you know of any about, it would be great to complete the set ( i have an attitude and palomino at the moment, but a trek roadie )

cheers,

Don.

2. amrushton

amrushton New Member

MK cycles in Bolton hade a superb deal on Klein Quantums last year (£600 fully specced). poss. all gone but worth giving them a ring

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice