WVM idiot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bman

Guru
OMG Shellie Wilson has an axe to grind!

Edit : Anyway, if that is her real name, and is really a neighbour of the d1ck WVM, they shouldnt be too hard to track down. ;)

Cab

Bloody hell.

Village Idiots of the world unite! You Tube is your home...

OP
OP
Sh4rkyBloke

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Wow - they've all come out of the woodwork to play! There were about 20+ comments when I last checked this afternoon... now up to 60+!!

They really are dim though, some of them... I think I might be tempted to disable comments in future too, but I do so enjoy seeing what garbage they come out with. :tongue::biggrin:

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Sh4rkyBloke said:
Wow - they've all come out of the woodwork to play! There were about 20+ comments when I last checked this afternoon... now up to 60+!!

They really are dim though, some of them... I think I might be tempted to disable comments in future too, but I do so enjoy seeing what garbage they come out with. :tongue::biggrin:

Despite having had 4 hours sleep in the past 48 hours I've been enjoying replying to them. LOL! just think, if it wasnt for people like up they'd have been screened at birth and erradicated - they should count themselves lucky! :laugh::laugh::smile:

PS I still say - thats not a cyclelane, if it was it would have a) a blue sign up and :thumbsup: painted cycle on the tarmac and c) thats a drainage point to allow rainfall to roll off to the drains. :tongue:

OP
OP
Sh4rkyBloke

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
downfader said:
PS I still say - thats not a cyclelane, if it was it would have a) a blue sign up and :tongue: painted cycle on the tarmac and c) thats a drainage point to allow rainfall to roll off to the drains. :tongue:
Seriously?? Lol - I thought you were being sarcastic relating to its less-than-useful-cycle-lane-features. :laugh:

There are section intermittantly along that road that are marked as mandatory cycle lanes where the speed bumps are (actually, thinking about it they are probably just more 'no parking' lines rather than cycle lane markings) but you can guess how much notice people take of those!

Back to the video - apparently you and I are saddos and will be picking out curtains for our life together, according to the lovely Shellie (who would be such a catch for anyone... apparently). Lol - you have to laugh at these idiots, but proper reasoned argument is completely beyond them, sadly. :smile:

Bman

Guru
I really have to wonder what this Shellie looks like now. As per my Youtube comment :
My Youtube comment said:
You say that you would happily cause Death by Dangerous Driving, yet you describe yourself as "nice"?

She must be a stunner to mitigate that attitude! :tongue:

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Sh4rkyBloke said:
Seriously?? Lol - I thought you were being sarcastic relating to its less-than-useful-cycle-lane-features. :tongue:

There are section intermittantly along that road that are marked as mandatory cycle lanes where the speed bumps are (actually, thinking about it they are probably just more 'no parking' lines rather than cycle lane markings) but you can guess how much notice people take of those!

Back to the video - apparently you and I are saddos and will be picking out curtains for our life together, according to the lovely Shellie (who would be such a catch for anyone... apparently). Lol - you have to laugh at these idiots, but proper reasoned argument is completely beyond them, sadly. :smile:

LOL yes seriously. I was told by a local cycling officer from the council. We have one on the buildout on Highfield lane here in Southampton (next to the minirab by a local church). You'd smash your pedals on them if you tried to ride through - I know, I've tried. :laugh:

Ignore the foolish woman. She's prolly got 8 or 9 kids by 11 different "fav'vers" to feed so doesnt get much time to proliferate thought. :tongue:

Top Bottom